Let's go over what interviews are and what you need to get the job done.
Types of Interviews 7
Interviews come in many shapes and sized. In this section we go over all different types of interviews and what to look out for.
It Starts With the Microphone 4
Sound comes down to following signal flow, which starts at the Microphone. Andrew Jones from Deity Microphones stops by talk about how to pick the right microphone for your interview.
Here Comes the Boom 2
Special Shoutout to K-Tek, our sponsor who loaned us a few boom poles for this shoot. Learn some boom pole basics as well as which one you should purchase.
C Stands 4
This section is all about having the grip equipment do the work for you.
Wireless Audio Concepts 3
Andrew Jones from Deity Wireless stops by to discuss wireless audio basics.
Recording and Sync 4
Let's go over all the different options when it comes to recording mediums.
It is all about listening. Let's talk monitoring and what to do if more people need to listen.
Sound Concepts To Consider 4
These are some of my Golden Rules of Recording Sound for Interviews. You will not want to miss them.
Let's break down the entire interview process, from the phone call to the paycheck.
- Initial Phone Call 10 minLecture12.1
- Follow Up Phone Calls 04 minLecture12.2
- The Day Before 04 minLecture12.3
- When You Get There 19 minLecture12.4
- Right Before You Hit Record 08 minLecture12.5
- Working in Hot RoomsLecture12.6
- Communication During an Interview 07 minLecture12.7
- Wrap Out Procedure 06 minLecture12.8
- Sharing Files to Clients 21 minLecture12.9
Moving Forward 2
Let's talk about moving forward and more advanced types of interviews.